22 dic 2014

Next Dolly Event: Tokyo Doll Show 2015


Hello to everybody! I just want to say you that I will attend at the next Tokyo Doll Show 2015!!!
I will be there with my Custom Dolls sharing Stall with the great japanese artist Momolita! :D
Yes, That´s AMAZING!!!! In some days I will show you some of my works that you can found there.
I´m working really hard, more that someone can think, months and months of hard work and in only 3 weeks I´ll show all my OOAK Pieces!!!
---
¡Hola a todos! Vengo a anunciaros que asistiré al próximo Tokyo Doll Show 2015!!!
Allí estaré con mis muñecas customizadas compartiendo stand con la conocida artista japonesa Momolita! :D 
Si, ¡Es MARAVILLOSO! En unos días os iré mostrando algunos de los trabajos que podréis encontrar allí.
Estoy trabajando muy duro, más de los que mucho os podáis imaginar, son meses y meses de duro esfuerzo y en tan solo 3 semanas ya podréis ver todas mis piezas OOAK!!!

^____^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ir arriba