17 abr 2013

I´m Ready to the BlytheCon Barcelona!!!


Yay! I´m Ready!  ^_____^

Next Saturday 20th April 2013 will be the first BlytheCon Barcelona event and I will be there with My Stall!!!

I´m so Happy!!! I will show you at an Exhibition my own Custom Dolls!!! Hope everybody Enjoy a lot!!! 

I´m working very hard and I think that everyone enjoy my work!!! :D

See you next 20th April! ;)


¡Ya Estoy Preparada! ^______^

El Próximo Sábado día 20 de Abril de 2013 será el Primer evento del BlytheCon Barcelona y yo estaré allí con Mi Stand!!!

Estoy Muy Contenta!! Os Mostraré una Exhibición de Mis Propias Muñecas Customs!!! 
Espero que todos os Divirtáis Muchísimo!!!

He trabajado muy duro y pienso que todos disfrutareis de mi trabajo!!! :D

Nos Vemos en el BlytheCon Barcelona! ;)

2 comentarios:

ir arriba