12 oct 2012

Automatic Changing Eyes with Control Remote by MoleDolls


I want to show you a New Invention that I was designed & created by me: A Automatic Changing Eyes for Blythe Dolls with a Control Remote.

You can enjoy a lot with this modification because you can make that your doll change her eyes without touch her, but don´t worry if you want pull the pullring is ok because the pullring is operative & works too!!! 

You can put your dolls at the showcase & change her eyes when you want without move her hair or pull her head, she always will be perfect for her exhibition!! ^___^

Nowadays I´m working in a new application for iPhone & Android systems, and soon I can show you my next creations.

If you want a OOAK Custom Blythe doll with this Modification you can contact me!!

Thank you & enjoy it! ^____^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ir arriba